Location: Terre Haute, IN
As a Part Time Endodontist or Endondontic Provider at Kool Smiles, you will be changing lives, one smile at a time. Dentist-owned and operated since 2002, Kool Smiles believes everyone deserves access to quality, affordable dental care -- and this belief drives everything we do.
Join us and you will enjoy:
* Working for a Mission-oriented organization, making a difference in the communities we serve and beyond-- including company-sponsored mission trips, free dental care days and other community outreach initiatives.
* Earning the greater of your daily guarantee or % of collections
* Maintaining a healthy work/life balance with multiple schedule options.
* Learning through best-in-class training programs and company-provided ADA-approved continuing education.
* Growing and developing through mentoring and promotions, as well as leadership and practice ownership opportunities.
* Numerous other benefits, with an estimated $20,000 value (medical, 401k matching, paid time off, etc.). Visa and green card sponsorship also available.
You'll stand out of the crowd if you have:
* Interest in providing dental care to children.
* A passion for educating patients about dental health.
* Compassion and a strong desire to care for underserved families.
We expect you to have:
* DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
* Completed a Endodontic Residency accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation or have at least 5+ years of experience focused primarily on endodontic care
* Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
* Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled