Location: Bristol, TN
Name: Ronny Davis
Grindstaff Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is looking for Automotive Mechanics/Auto Technicians to join our industry leading Service Team! Enjoy excellent pay and performance incentives at a dealership where your skills will be recognized and rewarded! Top performers have a great annual earning income! Start your career with Chrysler today!
- Perform work outlined on maintenance and repair orders to ensure customer satisfaction
- Diagnose the cause of any malfunction and repair in a timely manner
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Able to explain mechanical problems and needed repairs to Service Advisors and vehicle owners in a non-technical manner
- Stable Auto Mechanic work history; 2 years of experience required
- 3 Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certifications preferred but not required
- Ability to diagnose and repair engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, brakes, and AC systems
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Competitive wages
- Extensive factory product training
- Great Benefits Package available
Start your career as an Automotive Mechanic with Chrysler today. Apply Now!